Title: ASP.NET Developer
Location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
Citizenship requirement: Legally Eligible in the U.S.
Req #: 1306
Craig Technologies, in support of the Volpe National Transportation Systems Center, located in Cambridge, MA has an immediate requirement for an innovative Mid Level Developer with expertise in C# and ASP.NET Web Forms. The qualified candidate will be a key contributor in adding functionality to and maintaining a Staffing and Reporting System for the FAA. The position requires hands-on, detailed design and coding skills using the Microsoft .NET framework. Basic understanding of UI design patterns with ASP.NET Code Behind. In the service layer, candidate should have knowledge of WCF and SOA, with knowledge of basic multi-threading concepts. In the data access layer, candidate should have an understanding of ORM technology and basic understanding of LINQ and SQL working with MS SQL Server.
• Work with senior members of the development team to design to enhance existing applications and develop new product functionality.
• Recommend and implement corrections in highly complex technical applications and analysis to enhance performance.
• Provide the customer base with second level support.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
Required Technical Skills
• .NET 3.5
• LINQ to SQL / LINQ
• Visual Studio 2010
• SQL Server 2008
• Software and Enterprise Design Patterns
• ASP.NET AJAX
• Experience working with 3rd party control libraries.
• Microsoft Enterprise Library
• Unit Testing
• .NET 4.0
• ADO.NET Entity Framework
• ASP.NET MVC
• DevExpress control libraries
• Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact with senior customers, management and team members
• Ability to synthesize broad and narrow concepts of high complexity and use them to meet company objectives
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
College Degrees must come from a school that is accredited in the discipline of the degree to be considered.
Craig Technologies is an EEO Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
***All candidates selected will be subject to a security background investigation and must meet all eligibility requirements for access to classified information. ***
Craig Technologies - 20 months ago