Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Applicants for this position should be proficient in coding ASP.NET C# in order to design, develop, test, deploy, and provide production support for both internal and public facing websites.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Developing, testing, troubleshooting, and supporting multiple internal and public facing web sites.
- Defining and following best-practice standards and procedures for web development.
- Working with peers and members of other departments (both business and IT) to successfully complete assigned projects.
- Adhere to defined software development life-cycle methodologies.
- Create innovative, out-of-the-box, solutions to complex problems.
- Other duties as required. This list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Entry-Level ASP .NET Developer will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university and/or two plus years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience creating a website in ASP .NET using C#.
- PHP experience is a plus, but not required.
- Able to develop cross-browser compatible web pages. Able to take concepts and turn them in to functional pages.
- Self-learner, excited to learn and implement new technologies with excellent problem solving skills. Able to work well in a rapidly changing, agile development environment.
DISH - 22 months ago
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...