Join our team!
IntelliDyne is seeking a motivated and talented ASP.NET developer to support web application and mobile development within IntelliDyne's thriving web services business.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess the ability to work in both small teams and individually on projects.
- Display the ability to find novel solutions to problems through critical thinking or independent research.
MUST be able to obtain a security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or 1-2 years of ASP.NET development experience
- Demonstrable experience developing and maintaining data-driven web applications.
- Strong understanding of web-architecture fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of data modeling and database design.
- Experience working within Agile SDLC processes.
The IntelliDyne Way
- Experience with implementing, configuring and developing within Content Management Systems (Sitecore, Sitefinity, Sharepoint, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL-Server or related relational database systems.
- Experience with or knowledge of one or all of the following: LINQ, Entity Framework and MVC.
- Experience configuring, securing and administrating IIS.
- Knowledge of secure coding practices, especially as related to web technologies.
- Experience developing 508 compliant and accessible web applications.
- Microsoft certifications NOT required but highly valued.
IntelliDyne is a consulting firm that enables better business performance through innovative technology solutions. We manage public sector programs that deliver higher operational efficiency and measurable value to clients. We advise, develop, and execute effective solutions in Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Application Development and Mobile Computing, Business Process Management, Data Center Consolidation, Enterprise Collaboration and Enterprise Infrastructure Management.
IntelliDyne, LLC is an equal opportunity employer
IntelliDyne - 16 months ago
IntelliDyne, L.L.C. is a privately held information technology (IT) services firm that offers IT solutions, consulting services, and...