Location: NC, Raleigh
An award winning and innovative multi-disciplinary IT Business Services company has an opening for an ASP.Net Developer in the Raleigh, NC area. This person will be joining the internal applications department and supporting the e-commerce division, in-house customer support system, and custom sales CRM.
The position offers a highly competitive base salary with sign-on bonus potential, excellent medical/dental coverage, paid vacation, 401K and significant room for upward mobility.
- Designs and develops complex features to be added to customer facing web applications
- Debugs and provides escalation assistance for customer-reported technical issues
- Performs technical work requiring experience in the application of standard techniques and procedures in carrying out tasks. Expands experience and knowledge in areas of assignments and accomplishes tasks in a professional manner.
- Conducts smaller development projects independently. Performs specific portions of broader projects managed by supervisor and solicits input and expertise as necessary from higher level developers to carry out assignments correctly. Plans and conducts tasks to implement design requirements to produce high quality Web sites and interactions.
- Keeps abreast of technical trends, develops and incorporates them within assignments as appropriate. Recommends improvements and changes in designs and gives professional appraisal on implementation of the design as planned and/or executed.
- Maintains continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements.
- Analyzes requirements, and contributes to software requirements and design specifications for projects of moderate scope. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BA degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education.
- 2-5 years of experience in ASP.Net development.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows and/or Unix required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Internet technologies (e.g. HTTP, TCP/IP, XML, Flash) highly desired.
- Knowledge of and experience with SW Engineering Process and Configuration Management tools.
Recruitics - 12 months ago