Work for an organization with a name synonymous with progressive technology. Arizona Department of Administration's ASET division has an excellent opportunity for an experienced in-house .NET developer to help us on several fun, on-going projects. The ideal candidate works with minimal direct supervision in a small team environment and has the capability of working under pressure to meet the deadlines and comfortable in a "high-octane" environment. Selected candidate(s) need experience in the entire software development lifecycle including: requirements, design, development, testing, and deployment. This position reports to the Manager of the applications development team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of new applications for internal and external customers
- Provide application and database support for client/server and Internet/Intranet applications
- Analyze and solve application and database related issues
- Consult with other application developers in the planning, development, and implementation of relational databases to support projects involving multiple business units
- Create technical design specifications and documentation
- Monitor, manage, and maintain application servers for efficient and effective operation
- Minimum 5 years of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of multi-tier applications
- Minimum 4 years professional ASP.NET development experience
- Minimum 4 years experience using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or 2008 software tools to administer SQL Server databases and develop enterprise T-SQL stored procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IS or related discipline
- Solid knowledge of OOP concepts and UI design skills in ASP.NET
- Knowledge of rational database processing in a client-server and web environment using Microsoft SQL server
- Software Tools: Visual Studio 2010, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, SSIS, SSRS, IIS
- Dependable with a make it happen attitude
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Solution oriented
- Team player in an agile environment.
Demonstrated Knowledge of:
- Web based applications and associated database requirements;
- Relational database design concepts, principles, practices and methods;
- Security/permissions standards;
- Stored procedure methods and techniques;
- IIS setup and administration
- Evidence of effective verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or closely related AND three (3) years web and database experience including creating & updating table structures and views as well as CSS development; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Government Related Activities. Arizona, nicknamed the Grand Canyon State, became the 48th state on February 14, 1912. Approximately...