Company Info |
FoodtoEat is an online ordering and catering service featuring menus from restaurants and food trucks. Branching off from other online ordering firms, FoodtoEat offers free services to its customers and corporate clients and partners with vendors at an affordable rate to help stimulate their businesses. Rapidly expanding, FoodtoEat has projected growth in several major US cities and has been recognized by Forbes ’ 30 Under 30, Fast Company, and Crain ’s Business Reviews.
• Assist in the overall design concepts and development of a high demanding consumer web site.
• Design and implement state-of-the-art web UI
• Perform analysis, thorough testing, and debugging.
• Create screen mockups based on functional requirements
• Design and implement back-end database structure
• Create database objects to handle basic CRUD operations.
• Complete assigned tasks timely and accurately
• BS in computer science or a related field, or significant equivalent experience
• Strong experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
• 2 years minimum Web programming experience, including PHP, ASP or JSP
• 1 year minimum experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL or Oracle and a good working knowledge of SQL
• Knowledge of “LAMP ” - Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP programming environment
• Strong experience in Ad-Hoc Queries, Stored Procedures, Indexing and Query Optimization
• Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Mobile development experience with iPhone and Android is a plus.
FoodtoEat.com - 23 months ago