$75,000 and Up
(Full-time with Benefits)
Responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of all aspects of Super Duper's websites and web applications.
Primary projects include eCommerce, SaaS, and mobile-friendly applications in the field of education.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Company’s websites, mobile sites, and web applications involving:
- Creating clean, modular, robust code
- Working closely and cooperatively with other Web developers
- Evaluate performance of website hardware/software and make recommendations to Management as appropriate
- Provide internal support related to website and web applications
- Monitoring and/or reporting on website usage as requested
- Possibly assist in other areas of software development (act as internal resource for wider company needs)
- Maintain a customer responsive attitude and posture at all times
- Responsible for other such duties as delegated by Management
Must relocate to Greenville, SC!
- 3+ years experience programming web applications, including
(Must have .NET and database experience)
- Solid experience with live, customer focused web applications
- Solid experience with Microsoft servers
- Strong analytical ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- B.A. Degree in Information Technology or related field
- HTML5 and JQuery experience a plus
If you think this job is for you, just email us at email@example.com
No telephone calls please.
This will automatically disqualify you from job consideration.
Please send along your cover letter, resume, references, and any other materials that you would like for us to review.
We will contact you if we decide to follow up.
Please no phone calls!