PRIMARY FUNCTION OF THE JOB
Intermediate level developer assigned to production of web pages and features which present moderate complexity and scope requiring technical solutions in a particular area of specialty. Utilizes knowledge and practical experience and exercises judgment in completing assigned tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
Works on jobs requiring some technical decision making within own assignment Receives general instructions on routine work and more detailed instructions on new assignments. Work reviewed by more senior Web developer for the soundness of technical judgment and overall accuracy.
Receives detailed schedules and work assignments from supervisor who reviews adherence to and awareness of overall program performance, schedule and quality standards.
Qualifications and Requirements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Designs and develops complex features to be added to customer facing web applications
- Debugs and provides escalation assistance for customer-reported technical issues
- Performs technical work requiring experience in the application of standard techniques and procedures in carrying out tasks. Expands experience and knowledge in areas of assignments and accomplishes tasks in a professional manner.
- Conducts smaller development projects independently. Performs specific portions of broader projects managed by supervisor. Solicits input and expertise as necessary from higher level developers to carry out assignments correctly. Plans and conducts tasks to implement design requirements to produce high quality Web sites and interactions.
- Keeps abreast of technical trends, develops and incorporates them within assignments as appropriate. Recommends improvements and changes in designs and gives professional appraisal on implementation of the design as planned and/or executed.
- Maintains continuous quality improvement in meeting internal and external customer requirements.
- Analyzes requirements, and contributes to software requirements and design specifications for projects of moderate scope.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- BA degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred; equivalent experience may be substituted for formal education.
- 2-5 years of experience in ASP.Net development.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows and/or Unix required.
- Knowledge of and experience with Internet technologies (e.g. HTTP, TCP/IP, XML, Flash) highly desired.
- Knowledge of and experience with SW Engineering Process and Configuration Management tools.
Citrix Systems - 2 years ago
Citrix Systems takes connectivity to the next level. The company makes network access devices and software designed to enable PCs, IP...