- Must be able to plan, layout, and perform a variety of intricate wiring, bonding, molding, and assembly processes on various types of cables, wires, connectors, electrical penetrators, receptacles, and similar equipment as directed.
- Duties will include working in a multi-skilled environment and being cross trained for various production operations.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Read and Speak English fluently
- Good manual dexterity with the ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time in a repetitive manufacturing environment
- read, understand and use electrical schematics, blueprints, and work process sheets
- use simple electrical instruments, hand tools, crimpers, and measuring tools
- Able to work with chemicals and proper use of PPE equipment
- Willing to cross train and multi-skill in various production operations as directed
- Knowledge and efficient utilization of lean and continuous improvement tools, process flows, layouts, and 5S activities a plus
- Soldering to J-STD preferred
- Basic Computer skills
- Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...