The assembly technician candidate will be invovled in the assembly of prototypes vehicles
- Strong technical aptitude
- Tech school/trade school a plus (not required)
- "Heavy line" experience
- General Measurement proficiency
- Use of micrometers, calipers, bore, tip, height gauges
- Computer Proficiency/Use of microsoft office
- Strong teamwork and people skills
- Willing to learn
- some electrical/electronics experience is definitely a plus (not required)
- Automotive experience is preferred
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through Adecco Engineering and Technical, please apply online at www.adeccousa.com or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a properly formatted resume including hourly/salary requirements.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Engineering and Technical offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Engineering and Technical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Adecco - 13 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...