Plano, TX 75093
Pay $11.50 hour
Full time position 2nd shift: 4:30pm - 3:00am, Monday- Thursday
As an Assembly Worker for this manufacturer you will assemble various medical device products and components using approved manufacturing procedures. Must be able to perform all operations with care and consistency.
Essential Functions/Job Requirements:
Other Functions and Duties:
- Read/comprehend and follow written English-language manufacturing procedures to assemble product according to written English-language work instructions with precision and no deviation
- Assemble and produce quality products and check for nonconformance in at least one function/station within a work cell
- Make a written account of all nonconformances observed or performed and alert supervisor immediately
- Communicate effectively in English with team leads, supervisors, co-workers, and auditors as it relates to job duties and product issues
- Practice Lean Manufacturing and 5S work standards
- Skillful and safe operation of job-related equipment, fixtures, and testers as assigned by production supervisors [See “Equipment Ability” below]
- Effectively manage internal and external relationships of the job [See “Relationships” below]
- Ability to meet physical demands of job [See “Physical Demands” below]
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Compliance with all company policies and training requirements
Educational, Experience or Other Qualifications:
- Perform a variety of assembly tasks and operations including operating equipment, fixtures, and testers as assigned by Production Supervisor
- Complete special projects and perform other duties as assigned by management
- High-school diploma, GED, or other equivalent schooling or high-school level command of reading/comprehension and communication skills
- Prior production/assembly experience
- Certified in IPC-610 standards
- Ability to use microscope or should have microscope work experience
- Must be able to work days, nights, overtime and weekends in a production team
- Equipment/Tools Ability: In order to perform the essential functions of the job, this position requires the ability to safely and effectively operate/use the following equipment/tools:
- Power torque driver
- ESD wrist strap
- Must be able to use computer and keyboard for purposes of employee self-service functions including, but not limited to, benefits enrollment, internal communications and review of various company policies
- Internal: Daily contact and communications with immediate peers and team leads. Frequent contact and communications with supervisors/managers. Occasional written communications.
- External: Occasional contact and verbal communications with outside auditors as needed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
- While performing the responsibilities of this job, the employee may be exposed to certain chemicals such as alcohol and fumes from soldering
- The job is performed in a clean room environment. Employees must wear ESD smocks and ESD wrist straps.
Interested candidates must apply via our website. Please click on the link below to apply. Candidates will be required to complete a position survey. Candidates that pass this survey will be further considered for the position and will complete the application process.
Elwood Staffing - 16 days ago
Elwood Staffing touts itself as "the better people, people." That's because its people know how to find the right people for...