Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: Apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Polo's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Purpose and Scope :
The protection of company assets to include the building, contents, and well-being of associates.
• Observe daily operations in all departments to detect and prevent violations of company policy to include: theft, safety, personal and property hazards, and report violations per procedures
• Monitor and control the access of all personnel and vehicles entering and leaving the property
• Understand and have working knowledge of all operations in the warehouse to properly conduct shortage audits in these areas and report findings to AP management
• Monitor and properly operate a Closed Circuit Television system
• Understand and be proficient in the coverage of the fire protection systems, working knowledge of the alarms for these systems and be able to conduct periodic tests on the systems
• Monitor daily operations of the Shipping and Receiving departments
• Responsible for maintaining truck yard security/seal maintenance of all trailers/yard audits
• Responsible for checking in all in/outbound trailers
• Maintain all inbound/outbound paperwork
• Assist with the building evacuation in the event of an emergency
• Responsible for knowing the mechanical lay-out of the building, machinery shut-offs and controls, electrical panels and domestic supply shut-offs
• Knowledge of current laws that cover retail operation (State and Federal criminal)
• Responsible for knowledge and enforcement of company policies and procedures
• Maintain and write incident reports and record statements
• Rotate positions on a scheduled basis with other Asset Protection Associates if needed
• Should have prior loss prevention or related experience
• Ability to read, write, and perform high school math
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, Email, Power Point, PKMS, PDA and RF usage
• Ability to do repetitive tasks that require consistent judgments
• Ability to control potentially violent and stressful situations and assist in diffusing these situations
• Ability to collect facts from all sources and report the same in both verbal and written form
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
Ralph Lauren Digital - 14 months ago
Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. With golden...