Find A Raymond Sales and Service Center
Reach-Fork ® Trucks
Swing-Reach ® Trucks
E-Commerce / Fulfillment
Medical / Pharmaceutical
Sales & Service Network
Locate a Sales and Service Center
Pre-Owned Fork Lifts
National Accounts Programs
ACR System ™
In The News
Job Detail: ASSISTANT CONTROLLER (TOYOTA MATERIAL HANDLING, U.S.A., INC.)
ASSISTANT CONTROLLER (Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.)
Job Category: Accounting/Finance | Shift: 1
About Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc.
Celebrating over 40 years of operations in the United States, Irvine, Calif.-based Toyota Material Handling, U.S.A., Inc., (TMHU) has been the number-one selling lift truck supplier in the U.S. since 2002 and currently offers a full line of high-quality lift trucks sold under the Toyota brand. Built on a reputation of excellence, Toyota remains popular due to its quality, reliability and durability. Quality is the hallmark of Toyota’s world-renowned Toyota Production System practiced at all Toyota manufacturing facilities, including Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing (TIEM) in Columbus, Indiana.
Responsible for managing all core accounting functions of the corporation. Management of ledgers and sub-ledgers including accounts payable, general ledger, asset management, inventories, account reconciliation, preparation of lead schedules for quarterly audits and income tax.
- Manage financial accounting function to ensure financials are completed in accordance with IFRS/GAAP.
- Manage accounts payable function to ensure vouchers are properly approved, recorded and vendors are paid in a timely manner.
- Management of asset management system to ensure assets are properly recorded and amortized.
- Manage profit center, cost center and profitability analysis environments to ensure accuracy of data.
- Manage and review monthly reconciliation of all general ledger accounts.
- Monitor non-trade purchasing activities to ensure compliance with corporate procedures and policies.
- Develop and motivate accounting staff.
- Develop and maintain policy and procedure manuals for accounting department.
- Monitor inventories to prevent operations from carrying aged materials.
- Participate in quarter and annual audit processes and J-SOX compliance.
- Continuously work to improve processes and strengthen internal controls.
- 10 years of progressive experience in accounting, reporting and financial analysis.
- Excellent command of GAAP.
- Consistent methodical application of technical guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Excellent regulatory reporting and technical accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge of financial accounting principles, corporate policies and internal controls.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ethical behavior, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with all levels of the organization.
- Exceptional working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Working understanding of IFRS.
- Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements
Description of benefits offered:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance or accounting required.
- CPA or CPA candidate with applicable knowledge and experience.
TMHU is an EEO/AA or "Equial Employmnt Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
- Competitive Salary + bonus program.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Life and Disability Insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid vacation, sick and personal time.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Pension Plan.
- Toyota Vehicle Services Program.
- Optional benefits include health care reimbursement account, dependent care reimbursement account, supplemental life insurance, dependent life insurance, supplemental AD&D insurance.
How To Apply
To apply, e-mail your resume with salary requirements to:
Or visit this Raymond Dealer's website at www.toyotaforklift.com
The Raymond Corporation - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Business at The Raymond Corporation is picking up, literally. The company manufactures electric material-handling equipment, including fork...