Supervises Housekeeping employees to ensure they adhere to and enforce company and Housekeeping policies.
Maintains records, including repairs needed, lost and found items, and quality of work completed by employees.
Inspects rooms to ensure they are up to Bellagio standards.
Ensures Guest Room Attendants (GRAs) are conforming to the health laws and standards set by the property.
Works closely with the Front Desk to ensure guests receive clean rooms in a timely manner.
Works closely with Engineering to ensure all maintenance concerns are handled appropriately.
Works closely with scheduling to ensure proper staffing.
Manages assigned operational functions consistent with the strategic plan and vision for the department, division, and property.
Manages and monitors fiscal budget and marketing strategies to produce both short-term and long-term profitability for the property.
Manages the delivery and measurement of guest service consistent with the Bellagio’s core service standards and brand attributes.
Provides input into research, development, evaluation, and implementation of new products, services, technology, and processes to ensure property’s competitive position and in anticipation of changing customer needs.
Manages Human Resources responsibilities including: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training and succession planning processes that encompass Bellagio’s diversity commitment; adherence to Bellagio’s status quo third party representation philosophy; compliance with Bellagio’s policies, legal requirements and collective bargaining agreements.
Coordinates turn-down services and other special requests made by VIP Services and VIP guests.
Controls expenses by voluntary staff reductions when necessary.
Instructs employees and new hires on the products used for cleaning in accordance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) chemical Right to Know standards.
- At least 2 years Housekeeping Supervisory experience.
- Previous experience with Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Previous experience supervising at least 25 employees.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures and OSHA regulations.
- Bachelor's degree.
MGM Resorts International - 14 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...