Adelman Research Group, A SurveyService Company
Job Opening: Assistant Market Research Project Manager
ARG SurveyService, a leading market research company is seeking a qualified individual to join our team of research professionals.
Qualified candidate should enjoy working with people, be a pro-active creative thinker in terms of problem solving and finding solutions. Very detail oriented, adept at working on multiple projects at a time with excellent time management and organizational skills.
Should have a passion for working with information related to survey research and consumer decision making. The ideal candidate will be an inquisitive self starter with a passion for learning about new technologies and approaches used to understand attitudes and behavior.
Position involves assisting Project Managers with all related project tasks including interacting directly with clients and research study participants; managing project related data bases and social media.
THIS IS AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION WITH EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH AND ADVANCEMENT.
- Minimum of Associates Degree in business or related experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication and business writing skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Strong analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Comfortable participating as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Market Research a plus.
- Familiarity and understanding of social media a plus.
Please send resume and salary requirements to
WNY Jobs - 19 months ago