Supervise the control, inventorying and sanitation of all kitchens, equipment and utensils. Maintain organization and neatness of all utility and culinary areas. Work as a team member for the success of the entire Food and Beverage department. Other duties as assigned by Stewarding Manager. Reports directly to Stewarding Manager.
- Must posses great communication skills.
- Must have at least two years of experience in high volume hotel or Casinos.
- Banquet and Event service experience a must.
- Must posses a high degree of knowledge of kitchens and sanitation.
- Skilled in training and managing labor.
- Knowledgeable in all utility / kitchen equipment, along with proper use and maintenance of that equipment.
- Must have above average knowledge of computers and computer software, including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be ServSafe certified.
- Culinary knowledge a plus.
MotorCity Casino - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard