1. Provides monthly rolling forecasts of each major contract’s financial performance (P&L, working capital, cash flow).
2. Assists Bid Pursuit Managers in the preparation and maintenance of detailed cost budgets associated with large proposals.
3. Presents financial data as requested by management.
4. Performs other duties and special projects as requested by management.
5. Supports the Controller in providing timely and accurate EAC and ETC cost data to facilitate the monthly calculations of revenue and cost of sales on large programs.
6. Provides timely reporting of cost variances (actual versus budget) on large programs.
7. Coordinates with Contracts, Accounting and Project Management to ensure that billings are prepared in an accurate and timely manner and that there is timely follow-up on past due accounts.
8. Reviews the monthly cost detail on large programs to ensure the integrity of job costs and to identify any unusual trends or exceptions.
9. Assists in the preparation of the annual 5-year budget by providing sales and direct profit data by program as well as projections of overhead, working capital, CapEx, staffing and other data as required.
10. Implements cost collection and reporting strategies using a combination of Jobscope, Excel and other accounting software tools to provide meaningful and timely reporting on large projects.
11. Participates in monthly program reviews in which all major elements of large program financial and operational performance are reviewed.
Key Partners - 17 months ago
Key Partners is an established staffing and training organization that has been in business for over 30 years. Our services include direct...