Organization: Accenture Software: P&C Claims
Location: Murray Hill, NJ
If you join
you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a key enabler of long term growth for Accenture, Accenture Software (ASW) has the charter to identify, launch, incubate and scale vertical software business opportunities in partnership with Operation Groups, Industries, Growth Platforms or Geographic strategy. This will be achieved through both organic and inorganic opportunities with the immediate positioning of the business under a software operating model key to its short, medium and long term success. Our P&C software suite offers modern, functionally rich applications to help insurers of all sizes achieve high performance.
designs, develops, and configures software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. They apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application
- Use the business process requirements to drive out application requirements and metrics
- Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
- Validate the design with the stakeholders to ensure that the design satisfies the requirements
- Supervise other designers or developers in completing designs
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect other areas of the project
- Participate in quality management reviews, ensuring the application design and related work products satisfy the requirements
- Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the designs
- Ensure that other team members have the information they need to successfully complete their work
- Complete all appropriate documentation required by the developers, testers, deployment team, and application management team that will maintain the application
- Design the application user interfaces, classes, and components
- Perform the detailed design of application and technical architecture components
- Develop common test data
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities
- Participate in code reviews
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance
- Provide application/technical support as needed
- Provide primary support toward installation of application releases into production as directed
Minimum 1 year .NET development experience
Minimum 1 year
Minimum 6 months SQL development experience
Claims Components v10 experience
Production support experience
Issue Management and Quality Assurance
P&C Industry Experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 22 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...