UC-CCIE Voice |
As a member of a team of senior consultants, you will use your in-depth knowledge of voice and data networking and consulting skills to provide complex Unified Communications solutions to our customers. Responsibilities may include:
· Leading cross-functional project teams
· Leading engagement teams, consisting of other Consultants and/or Sr. Consultant or acting as the sole consulting resource on a project.
· Interviewing key stakeholders to determine business requirements and drivers
· Developing comprehensive strategies and roadmaps for adoption of technology
· Determining functional system requirements based on business needs
· Developing architectural system design
· Developing detailed design of all system components
· Implementing and testing/verification of solution
· Performing technology training for customers
· Developing comprehensive engagement documentation
· Acting as the subject matter expert within a specific discipline.
· Creating recommendations and implementing new methods, techniques and /or procedures.
At AT&T Consulting, you will be working with the best in the industry. Here is what you should bring to the table:
- 5+ years experience in the planning, design and implementation of complex networks as part of a large enterprise network team or in a a professional services or system integration role.
- Planning, design and integration of secure network technologies.
- Demonstrable experience developing complex technology strategies and roadmaps for large customers
- A can-do attitude and a serious desire to have an impact on your company and the industry.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; must provide samples of authored complex deliverable documentation
- Experience in interfacing with customer leadership to the CxO level
- 10+ years consulting project experience, with at least 5 years experience in converged (IP) solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of related IP telephony design / implementation experience including:
- Cisco Call Manager
- Cisco Unity
- Cisco IVR
- Cisco Emergency Responder
- Cisco IPCC Express / IPCC Enterprise
- Cisco Meeting Place / Meeting Place Express
- H323 / SIP / MGCP
- IP Video
- Cisco Hardware & Software
- Minimum of four years of related network / IP Telephony administration and support experience
- Minimum of three years of related experience in network environments, including network engineering (hardware and software), network security practices and designing, planning and implementing LANs and WANs
- Excellent client management/resolution, problem solving, debugging/troubleshooting skills are required
- Excellent verbal communications and samples of written documentation skills are required
- Active Cisco CCIE Voice certifications are required
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of industry verticals such as: financial, healthcare, government, manufacturing and retail
- Cross-disciplinary understanding of converged telecommunications systems and applications as it relates to: Systems and Identity Management, Directory services, Network infrastructure, Wireless, IP Telephony, Application security, network operations centers and data center solutions
- Bachelors degree
- Industry Certifications: CCIE Voice
- Very strong leadership, documentation, project mana gement skills.
- Ability to lead, coordinate, complex networking engagements in very large environments.
- Ability to travel full-time for engagement requirements.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...