As the largest communications company in the world, more than 120 million customers count on us every day to deliver the wireless, Internet, data and advertising services that fuel their businesses and connect them to their world. You will find yourself connecting communications and technology with opportunities that will take you to places you never imagined. |
We are looking for a strong Engineer/Architect with 5+ plus years of experience as a operational/systems architect for researching, designing, engineering, implementing, and supporting information security & operations technology systems (software & hardware).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Employee will be responsible for the maintenance and operation of a secure network used to support our US Government client. The candidate must have experience in supporting security device & network infrastructure architecture design.
- In-depth knowledge of network infrastructures, design, capacity planning
- Data centre Design, implementation, testing of LAN, WAN and experience of Data Center Network Infrastructure
- IDC Centralized Data Storage Services: SAN/NAS
- Hands on experience on Routing protocols ( OSPF , BGP, EIGRP )
- Hands on and Design experience on FWSM, ASA & Juniper Firewalls, Log management tools and Bluecoat Proxy devices would be a plus
- Network certifications CCDA, CCNA, CCDP preferred
- Security certifications CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC preferred
- Operations Center Analysis and Development
- Technology Architecture and Integration
- Windows Operations Management & Security
Duties will include, but not limited to:
- Perform technical analysis of the current "as-built" network/infrastructure for the purpose of designing and implementing any new IT network/infrastructure solution required.
- Gather and define business, functional and technical requirements definition.
- Create conceptual and architecture/designs (network and security), specifications, IT infrastructure implementation plans, for custom and commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products.
- Install, configure, integrate and test (all levels) IT infrastructure components/systems (custom and COTS).
- Provide IT infrastructure/systems support and transition knowledge to operations and maintenance support staff.
This resource should be up to speed on current state best practices and have excellent written and communication skills. This individual will assist in areas of operations/network design and creation of standards. The resource would be responsible for providing technical expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise's security systems. Experience driving projects (not necessarily as a PM but as the main driver) is preferred.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years operational/systems architect experience, 3+ years of security architect experience
- Ability to perform complex and varied level work where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors
- Reliable business knowledge, preferably in the retail industry
- Advanced interpersonal, business communication, and writing skills
- Able to demonstrate effective use of applications and technologies
- Customer focused with high quality standards
Through its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating companies, holding company AT&T is the industry-leading provider of wireline voice...