LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL? |
A job with AT&T as a Customer Assistant can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Customer Assistants are the first point of contact in helping customers with DSL self-installation and service in our high-paced call centers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Customer Assistant:
- Assist customers with registration, email creation, DSL physical line signal testing, modem/filter set-up
- Assist customers with email, browser, and modem troubleshooting
- Interact with other departments to resolve customer issues or provide additional services
Click here to learn more about this job from AT&T employees!
In addition to STRONG communication skills, our Customer Assistants must have:
Internet Services Mini Course (IS-MC)
- Data entry and problem solving skills
- Basic computer skills
- Satisfactory results from a background/employment history investigation and drug screening
- The ability to work days, evenings or night tours; overtime, weekends, holidays
and split shifts as required
- Qualify on pre-employment screening:
Customer Service Assessment (CSA)
Call Center Audition (CC Audition)
Test study guides can be found at www.att.jobs/tips .
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...