Overall Purpose: |
This position supports Digital Life premier clients and officer level clients by creating a broader and deeper relationship with the customer and owning the customer service experience. Partner with other in service management, sales and
service assurance/delivery. It is primarily in a call center environment, but may require period field survey work and some travel.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Act as the pivotal team member on all premier and officer client issues, this position is held accountable for all issues while simultaneously concentrating on process improvement and customer satisfaction. This position serves as the point of intake on a 24 x 7 basis and is charged with resolving client issues with the independent authority to escalate to whatever level as necessary to expeditiously resolve client complaints.
Responsible for bringing resolution to issues, engaging other departments and own status reports back to senior leadership. Uses various systems to troubleshoot problems and determines possible resolution. Develop and manage
service action plans to correct recurring or longstanding service issues. Field survey may be required in this position to better assess the client’s needs and to resolve any issue.
Location - Farmers Branch, TX Monitoring Center - no relocation.
- 1-3 years similar work experience
- Experience creating detailed post mortem documents that could potentially need to be explained in a legal environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and manage case loads via hand off
- Flexible schedule - on call during off days will be required
- Strong analytical, technical problem solving, decision-making, documenting and reporting skills
- Ability to work autonomously and have a high energy level
- Ability to explain technical information to all levels of client understanding
- Four years similar work experience
- Two or more years experience in the home automation industry or equivalent experience
- Two or more years call center and/or collections experience in a supervisory role
- Bachelor of Science or Communications Certification
- Strong understanding of RF transmission & EM spectrum analysis
- Strong LAN, RAN & WAN understanding
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T - 16 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...