Are you skilled in developing and implementing marketing strategy for highly complex products and services? |
Expound on your experience at AT&T.
In this role you will develop as a Lead Product Marketing Manager who understands the dynamics of the industry, new and emerging product technologies and/or applications, have a thorough understanding of AT&T customer’s and 3 rd -party software developer’s needs, and ensure the development of a compelling customer experience; driving results, and product accountability. You will entice developers to invest themselves in AT&T’s advanced communications APIs to create the next generation of communications services.
This is how you’ll drive results, and success:
- Be responsible for the success of a product or group of products through development and execution of a comprehensive marketing plan, including new and emerging products, technologies and/or applications
- Be the product owner throughout the life cycle
- Conduct multi-year product planning to determine product life-cycle decisions, ensure consistency with overall marketing and corporate strategy, and achieve product performance, revenue, market share/penetration, and profitability objectives
- Identify, monitor and analyze internal and external performance parameters in order to reposition, modify features and identify new uses for the product
- Provide continuing product surveillance and management of established product to attain financial objectives
- Be accountable for revenue attainment and profitability and success of a product, or group of products, through the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing plan
- Develop business plans and product positioning in the marketplace
- Provide readout to the leadership level regarding products and plans as assigned
- Collaborate with other AT&T offer teams to ensure customer experience and business services positions AT&T as the continued leader
- Identify unmet software developer needs and translate those into enhancements to current features or brand new APIs
- Perform competitive analysis to evaluate product capabilities, pricing, promotion, distribution; analyze how these impact market share
- Motivate others to action and provide leadership qualities as needed
- Foster strong relationships with internal and external resources. Engage with different functional teams and business units
- Act as the team lead as needed to provide leadership to less experienced professionals
Position can be located in Redmond, WA or Atlanta, GA.
- Five or more year’s product management experience, preferably in consumer new product development
- Must be comfortable with conveying the value of new and emerging products, technologies or applications to senior level management and across a diverse product team
- Product launch and lifecycle management experience
- Previous experience leading a cross-functional organization in executing projects from ideation to completion
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills, including the ability to distill technical concepts into clearly phrased explanations
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Product management experience within high tech, software and/or wireless/telecom industry highly desired
API management experience is a plus
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If you’re equal parts...