AT&T Principal-Product Development Eng - Lab RF Support
The selected candidate will be responsible for engineering matters related to the maintenance, design of changes, and additions to a large closed radio environment at the company's lab in Redmond Washington. The selected candidate will be responsible for taking information from a front line support team and doing the engineering design work associated with any changes requested along with maintaining the as-built documentation of the radio environment and creating detailed design documentation for new equipment line-ups. As the requests for design vary, the candidate should be capable of "out of the box" thinking and be prepared for a role where the nature of the job changes on a regular basis.
At AT&T, our Chief Technology Office (CTO) is the embodiment of innovation. We’re responsible for developing, designing, planning and building AT&T’s wireless and wired networks, including the nation’s fastest 3G, 4G and LTE wireless networks, our groundbreaking U-verse network and one of the world’s largest and most advanced IP backbone networks. Just as importantly, our team conducts industry-leading research and development for network technologies as well as the applications that take advantage of connectivity.
Required Qualifications -
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a rleated field
- 8-10 years experience in technology development
Desired Qualifications -
- Knowledge of IT architecture.
- Knowledge of Network Management Systems.
- Experience in software design and development.
- Knowledge of Vendor Management (feature roadmap, priorities, requirements, negotiations, bugs, maintenance releases, quality).
- Experience in Wireless Technologies
- Experience in Network Management (operation support, performance, troubleshooting, monitoring, optimization, protocols).
AT&T - 9 months ago
If you’re equal parts people person and tech person, you’re likely an AT&T person. Why? Because our passion for technology...