Overall Purpose: Manages multiple support functions for the end to end Solution Provider experience across onboarding, delivery, assurance and billing. |
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Direct product, sales process or operational changes in support of Steer changes to policies, establishes procedures and provides direction and communication to the sales organizations. May have budget responsibilities. Manages multiple operations functions in large sales markets,
overseeing, planning and implementation of projects supporting order processing, delivery and service support. Collaborate and contribute
to training programs.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience: Typically 7 or more years sales operations experience.
- Three years experience working in retail operations
- Three years Project Management experience
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with firm deliverable dates
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Access and Power Point
- Communicates clearly and persuasively in oral and written formats
- Ability to lead and work with multiple departments, support and implement program improvements
- Ability to clear a background check and drug test
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Four or more years experience working in retail operations
- Four or more years Project Management experience
- One or more years previous supervisory experience
- Extensive facilitation, issue-resolution and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage through coaching, influencing and collaboration in order to facilitate
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
AT&T - 11 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...