Overall Purpose: This is a client facing, revenue generating Consultant with advance consulting experience. The primary purpose is to build and maintain strong client relationships in order to strategically align technology and service in support of client business goals and objectives, to ensure that the company is delivering true business value to its clients, and to effectively preserve and increase/improve the revenue stream. |
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Responsible for consistently servicing multiple, medium client contracts simultaneously, or a large, complex contract. Define, manage, and meet client expectations by identifying operational needs and provide solutions that drive customer satisfaction, optimize end user experience and maximize profitability. Manage the portfolio of projects needed to enable partners business initiatives including project definition, content, prioritization, execution, deliverables, tracking and or proposals. May renegotiate project terms to ensure projects success. Collaborate with internal technology partners to develop, articulate and drive business, operations and technology strategies which anticipate requirements and create significant competitive advantage. Develops methodologies and company policies for configuring, maintaining / upgrading, and testing an application suite and/or application development, including coding, testing, integrating, deploying and maintaining applications by applying diverse knowledge in areas of data analysis, data modeling, requirement analysis, rapid application development and design, and database development/design. Uses professional concepts to provide support for operational problems of a complex scope. Acts as a point of escalation to others for these issues. Ability to understand and analyze Client business processes. Lead business process discussions with clients, and recommends implementation of best practices using company products. Develops and delivers client-facing presentations with limited supervision. May lead complex client renewals and or cross sell with limited supervision; ongoing analysis of the competitive landscape to qualify.
Education: Bachelor Degree or related experience preferred
Experience: Typically 5-10 years IT experience. Should have a broad based experience in managing clients with Ariba, PeopleSoft, Oracle eBusiness Suite, Siebel, SAP, eCommerce, and Messaging platforms, and/or in depth experience with and knowledge of complex technical architectures that support mission critical applications like those mentioned above.
Overview of the Position:
The Client Support Manager (CSM) is a client facing position responsible for overseeing and managing the capture and resolution of production related issues or requests following the solution's operational acceptance. The CSM is responsible for managing troubleshooting efforts, changes and client communication for Cases opened against his/her portfolio of Clients. The CSM acts as a client advocate within AT&T to ensure the highest quality of service and rapid response to issues. The CSM works closely with the Client Executive (CX) and Client Technical Lead (CTL) to manage the Client requests to the contractually obligated support level. The CSM is able to identify and execute solutions to complex problems, possesses strong leadership abilities, and maintains a high degree of technical understanding of Client solutions and is able to deftly manage large enterprise solutions.
- Respond to inbound phone, web, and email requests
- Facilitate troubleshooting sessions
- Provide regular status updates to Clients through phone, email, reporting and case activities
- Accurately convey complex technical concepts
- Open cases for newly reported issues
- Monitor for all cases opened against assigned Clients regardless of source
- Provide validation, verification and triage of cases
- Ensure accurate and timely assignment of cases
- Ensure accurate and regular updates to cases
- Submit change requests
- Ensure timely approval and execution of changes
- Provide follow up status reporting for changes
- Maintain customer interaction documentation and instructions
- Maintain accurate verification plans
- Maintain accurate contacts within AT&T systems
- Assist CTL in review and maintenance of the troubleshooting guides
- Provide on call support for issues escalated from the other AT&T support teams
- Manage AT&T actions within SLA requirements
- Provide regular standardized production issue status reporting
This position is located in Milwaukee, WI.
- Working knowledge of ITIL principles & history of developing, deploying, and enforcing ITIL based policies and procedures.
- eCommerce experience. History of having supported an eCommerce solution (retail related is a plus).
- Service desk experience. History of having worked on T1 or T2 service desk. Able to multi-task in a very dynamic setting. Comfortable in a setting with developing yet immature structure.
- Working knowledge (proficiency) of typical enterprise class desktop applications including MS-Office- specifically Outlook, Excel, Word and Internet Browsers
- Experience developing and designing policy, processes and procedures
- Experience with large enterprise retail operations environments
- IT/Technology Project Management experience
- Project Management experience within a cross- organizational ecommerce environment
- BS degree in IT or business related discipline
- 3+ years experience in IT account management, support or project management
- Experience handling customer or client escalations
- Working knowledge of typical enterprise ticketing systems such as Remedy, Service Now, HP Service Desk.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Strong problem solving skills
AT&T - 5 months ago
Through its subsidiaries, affiliates, and operating companies, holding company AT&T is the industry-leading provider of wireline voice c...