As our Senior Marketing Manager in Integrated Programs, you will plan for the effective development and implementation of both short and longer term marketing projects to improve the performance of our live customer base. The role is responsible for evaluating complex business opportunities and developing new programs and refinements to existing programs to improve overall results of the Customer Lifecycle Management team. You will also define market requirements to increase product/service volume, revenue, and customer satisfaction and promote customer awareness and field sales effectiveness through marketing communication projects. |
This role will focus on a combination of synthesis of applying business analytics to new and innovative improvements to existing CLM programs and in developing and executing new trial programs & process improvements.
- Finding actionable macro customer insights get more from our existing customer relationships
- Improving the effectiveness of CLM with new ways to raise NPS (Net Promoter Score), revenue and reduce churn
- Working collaboratively with cross functional partners to leverage expertise, insights and execution of new programs
- Work prioritization, forecasting, scheduling and coordinating resources within assigned projects
- Conduct marketing opportunity assessments using customer insight data & behavioral analytics for new programs to drive incremental business results
- Manage program execution plans with cross functional team partnership
- Coordinate with product and marketing management and analytic teams to assess program impact
Position can be located in Redmond, WA or Atlanta, GA.
- Five or more years marketing experience
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office products including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Must possess outstanding written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational and problem solving skills and proven ability to handle multiple tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with database applications outside of Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with project management systems
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them
- Experience in technology segment is a plus
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T - 17 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...