AT&T Sr Product Marketing Manager
Working as a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating local customer demand, local go-to-market marketing and local communication strategies focusing on AT&T new and emerging technologies, products and applications. You will develop local programs to increase attachment rate of voice/data features/accessories including local cross sell / up sell product strategies, and tracking of smart phone and data products to show ROI impact on implemented plans.
- Manage local market product information including pricing and market analysis
- Competitor's offers, market share, advertising, and promotional plans; pricing, distribution mix, sales challenges; unique market advantages, weaknesses, requirements and characteristics
- Work with local market team to understand emerging customer needs and to develop requests for new products or product enhancements including feature adjustments, major account solutions, pricing changes, etc.
- Primary field liaison to HQ Product Management for all elements of the product lifecycle
- Includes ideation, development decisions, business case input, testing and analysis, market launch decisions and on-going local support for product marketing
- Supplement training efforts to ensure sales teams are fully knowledgeable and able to sell AT&T's wide array of technology products and services
- Responsible for local CPE testing/trialing and recommendation for acceptance as well as go-to-market plans
- Serves as interface with local network teams on all aspects of product marketing
- Ensure sales channel coordination and that all channels are considered appropriately for each promotional program
- Identifies, monitors and analyzes internal (e.g. financials, movement, revenue, cost, sales) and external (e.g., technology, market share, competitive) performance parameters in order to reposition, modify features and identify new uses for the product
- Five years experience in product life cycle management required
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Proven ability to translate ideas and vision into product definition and requirements
- Proven ability to launch and support ideas and vision
- Proven ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to successfully partner with other organizations including technology, go-to-market, and device teams
- Strong written, verbal and oral presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Working knowledge of assigned product(s), company functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures and excellent communication.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other standard office computer applications
- Six or more years experience in product lifecycle management
- Experience in wireless services, data, and / or high tech industry--messaging experience
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them
- BA in Marketing or Business preferred
IT / Engineering / Technology
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...