Overall Purpose: Develops product marketing strategy for products/services within the ATT ForHealth and mHealth portfolio.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Position is responsible for product line profitability. Analyzes and defines market, including competitive analysis and definition of product functionality. Position develops short and long term marketing plans and conducts marketing forecasting activities. Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and market share, and identifies customer needs. Analyzes options and establishes pricing strategies. Confers with engineering, manufacturing, and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s). Consults and advises regarding marketing management in support of the full life-cycle. Product lines may represent existing or new and emerging products, technologies or applications. Responsible for customer implementation and on-boarding including managing customer pilots and proof of concept deployments through collaboration with Foundry, Labs, customers and vendors. Assignments may include development of new products, enhancements, and modifications of existing products.
Job Contribution: Expert level technical professional. Technical SME within organization. Contributes through own development of advanced technologies/concepts with global reach or industry application. Has direct impact on creation of technical products/services. Serves as a role model and mentor.
Education: Typically requires a bachelors degree in a technical or life science field and/or MBA.
Experience: Typically requires a working knowledge of ForHealth and mHealth product suite, company functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures and excellent communication. Has extensive specialized technical expertise. Applies expert knowledge and broad understanding of multiple disciplines. Integrates expert knowledge of technical principles/methods of multiple disciplines with knowledge of products/services and internal operations. Advisor on ATT technologies/systems/procedures.
- Five years experience in product life cycle management required
- Proven ability to integrate industry experience and deep professional/technical knowledge.
- Technical leader and recognized expert SME on select ATT technologies/systems/procedures.
- Proven technical knowledge of mobile, networking and software technologies and development principles.
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills
- Proven ability to translate ideas and vision into product definition and requirements
- Proven ability to launch and support ideas and vision
- Proven ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to successfully partner with other organizations including technology, go-to-market, and device teams
- Strong written, verbal and oral presentation skills
- Strong strategic thinking skills
- Working knowledge of assigned product(s), company functions, marketing and/or service policies and procedures and excellent communication.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word and other standard office computer applications
Principal Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
- Five or more years experience working on technology development.
- Ability to anticipate risks and devise contingencies to manage them
- BS in Technical or Life Science preferred and/or MBA
- Go-to-Market Strategy and Design
- Market Penetration Strategies
- Product Development Lifecycle
- Product Marketing Design
- Product Marketing Implementation
- Product Marketing
- Project Management
- Product Marketing Strategy Development
- Product Planning Strategy
AT&T - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...