AT&T Senior Technical Architect is responsible for leading the CDE Aplication Reliability Management (ARM) Tools and Reporting team. |
Roles and responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
Create reports, process, tools, etc to get the necessary data around key applications, key transactions, key metrics, etc that show overall health and direction of the applications.
Mentor team members in the various tools, methodology, and process.
Conduct weekly meetings to communicate system state to leadership.
Pursue issues found during weekly analysis of statistics. For example, if trends are seen where performance is degrading, lead will pursue engaging the right folks to fix the problem.
Align self as Keynote expert and successfully analyze and identify root cause of issues.
- Extensive understanding of Keynote and similar products. Ability to anlyze and get to root cause of issues is a must.
- Ten or more years related technical experience
- Must understand and have experience in all software development aspects of application design, programming, testing, and implementation
- Formal training or hands on experience in 5 or more of the following technical skills is required:
- .net technology
- Object oriented development
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field. (Masters Degree is a plus)
- Experience in building multiple versions of large customer facing systems addressing performance and scale
- Enterprise wide deployment planning and support for mission critical applications for major releases, both business and infrastructure related
- Develops technical documentation on applications and systems
- Takes initiative, quick learner and has desire to seek answers from test team members and other groups
- Ability to work with technical and business-oriented teams
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...