This position provides a unique and challenging opportunity to become a member of a dynamic and energetic team
focused on the elicitation, documentation, and management of business requirements associated with the att.com website for desktop and mobile (e.g. smart phones & tablets) shoppers. Projects will focus on expanding existing functionality, introducing new functionality, and on the continuous improvement of the online user experience to improve customer satisfaction measurements associated with customers utilizing desktop and mobile devices to shop and order AT&T products and services.
Chosen candidates will lead, manage, and work directly with marketing product managers, user experience specialists,
release managers and IT resources to deliver clear, comprehensive, and concise business requirement artifacts via
Waterfall or Agile for Software Development process. Skills critical to the success of this position is the ability to:
· Facilitate ideation / discovery / elaboration sessions with team members to create / document / manage software
· Diagram online process flows
· Understand the website’s functionality
· Communicate clearly and concisely
· Problem solve
· Manage a project and manage others to met deadlines
· Thrive in a distributed / virtual team environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or IT preferred
· Working knowledge of web technologies
· Understanding of SDLC processes and concepts
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills to work effectively across a multi-organization team structure
· Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
· Highly motivated, ability to work independently in a constantly changing environment
· Ability to meet deadlines by mitigating risks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, continually seek process
improvement, and drive decisions.
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...