Design, develop and maintain training materials in various formats including, but not limited to, instructor-led, self-paced web-based, distance-learning and other technology-based interactive learning formats for AT&T Mobility call centers. Identify skill and knowledge requirements, project deliverables, measurable outcomes and additional training needs through task analysis and project definition.
Apply a systematic design process to create storyboards and design plans targeted to client based performance needs and training objectives. Develop all instructional materials, job aids, scripts, and additional support resources utilizing a variety of adult instructional techniques and learning styles. Create criterion-reference
Technology, Organizational Development, Adult Learning or Organizational Psychology
- Must currently be obtaining or a recent graduate of a Masters Degree in Instructional Systems Design, Instructional
- Proficient with tools such as Flash, Captivate, Photoshop or other Multimedia applications
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to follow the problem through to resolution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed, self-starter who works well with a team.
AT&T - 2 years ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...