An Instructional designer in this position would have an opportunity to learn about the latest in U-verse technology and develop courses integrating a variety of adult instructional techniques (such as use of accelerated learning, video, etc.)
Intern resource would be an integral part of an team designing technologically-advanced content for new hires. Modes of design would include various formats such as: instructor led, self paced, web based, distance learning, and computer based technologies.
•Experience working as an instructional designer.
•Experience designing for a variety of instructional delivery methods and media including face-to-face ILT, and web based learning interventions.
•Proficient with tools such as Flash, Captivate, Photoshop or other Multimedia applications.
•Experience using Information Mapping or Docutools.
•Problem-solving skills and the ability to follow the problem through to resolution.
•Excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Self-directed, self-starter who works well with a team.
•Effective project management.
- Must currently be obtaining or a recent graduate of a Masters Degree in Instructional Systems Design, Instructional
Technology, Organizational Development, Adult Learning or Organizational Psychology
- Proficient with tools such as Flash, Captivate, Photoshop or other Multimedia applications
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to follow the problem through to resolution.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self-directed, self-starter who works well with a team.
AT&T - 13 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...