Guam, Micronesia, Full-Time/Year-Round
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST, WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FUTURE HIRING NEEDS.
This is a Part 121 maintenance base working on the ATR-42 series aircraft.
- Handle maintenance troubleshooting and repairs
- Initiate material requests
- Adhere to material handling and control procedures
- Perform routine and non-routine inspection items
- Perform road trips to repair disabled aircraft
- Assist with completion of turn-over reports
- Participate in department/base meetings, as required by Manager
- Update fleet status information
- Conduct OJT with new-hires, as assigned by Base Manager
- Properly execute maintenance work records
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly condition
- Additional duties as assigned
- Current FAA A&P Certificate
- Minimum 2 years of airline maintenance work experience
- Turbo-prop experience preferred
- Avionics and/or sheet metal experience preferred
- Good troubleshooting skills required
- Must have a US driver’s license
- Must have a valid passport
- Must be goal oriented, have an exceptional attention to detail, and must work well in team situations
- Must be willing to work any and all shifts, including some nights, weekends and holidays
- Must exhibit exceptional knowledge of Cape Air and must embody the Cape Air MOCHA HAGoTDI spirit
- Please note this is a safety sensitive position which requires CHRC clearance and DATP enrollment in accordance with the FAA Code of Federal Regulations
- Visit the Guam Chamber of Commerce http://www.guamchamber.com.gu/
- A.B. Won Pat International Airport http://www.guamairport.com/
- Government of Guam http://www.guam.gov/
- Visitors Bureau http://www.visitguam.org/
JOB REFERENCE NUMBER: #2013181
TO APPLY: Please complete our online employment application by clicking HERE .
Cape Air has served Island-markets with a focus on leisure travel since 1989 and is experienced with the unique transportation needs of...