AUDIO VISUAL LEAD INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN - FARGO, ND
Marco, Inc. has a career opportunity for a full-time AV Lead Installation Technician in our Fargo office. Responsibilities include:
· Frequent travel to client’s sites
· Ability to project lead AV installations and direct other technicians from start of project to completion
· Ability to troubleshoot systems
· Ability to read and comprehend line drawings ranging from small to large scale projects
· Possess a good understanding of Crestron/Extron control systems, programming experience of either systems would be ideal
· Ability to communicate effectively with construction site supervisors
· Ability to demonstrate good communication skills with customers
· Willingness to help make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency
· Assist staff engineer with technical sign offs of project proposals
Ideal candidate must possess a degree in a related field and 5+ years of experience. Other required skills include a solid understanding of the systems and services found in a client environment, superior customer service skills and excellent follow-up with clients. Current AV industry certifications are preferred.
As an employee-owned company, we offer a competitive compensation/benefits package and training. If youhave the talent, energy and desire to excel, please send your resume to email@example.com or apply online at www.marconet.com .
Marco is a 100% employee owned company, which helps us attract and retain long-term employees who understand the relationship between your...