CCC Group is currently seeking qualified candidates for a new Internal Auditor position within our San Antonio, TX corporate offices. The primary function of this position is to assist field and corporate accounting personnel in establishing financial controls, and monitoring and ensuring compliance to corporate, government and client standards and requirements.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Document accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls. Set up project sites in compliance with company policies and procedures, both domestic and international. Monitor compliance of multiple projects to company policies and procedures.
- Audit cost plus billings that are prepared by other personnel to verify all cost were billed properly.
- Perform Client requested and internal audits, from development of audit scopes through audit closeout and reviews.
- Review job/phase/cost code setup before it is entered into accounting system as needed.
- Monitor cost data by project to ensure that all items have been properly coded and review data with field personnel as needed.
- Review contract terms as they relate to billing preparation and review billings for compliance; implement project accounting procedures to meet Client requirements.
- Assist in review, training and compliance assessment of company's project control system at the corporate level. Review monthly Project Control reports as needed.
- Assist in training of field personnel in company administrative and job accounting areas.
- Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include: Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance, construction management or related degree as well as a minimum of three (3) years construction accounting or equivalent combinations of training and experience. Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills. Knowledge of general construction accounting, auditing, payroll and invoicing is required. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. Knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word, or similar software is required. The ability to work independently and as part of a team is crucial. Must be willing to travel extensively, domestically and internationally, as necessary. Candidates holding a current CPA designation are preferred.
Advanced professional level requiring incumbent to handle a variety of difficult and unique problems. Must be able to complete duties without supervision. Must be organized and able to prioritize workload.
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day.
EOE. Drug screen and background check will be required.
CCC Group, Inc. is a nationally-ranked heavy industrial general contractor with over 2,000 employees and eleven domestic regional offices....