- Work with multiple automobile manufacturers on the development of cutting edge, high end infotainment systems as well as instrument clusters. Designs will include machine intelligence for driver assistance utilizing nvidia s cuda technology.
- Work with multiple embedded customers on their system development which will take dGPU, MXM or SoC chip.
- Develop design & qualification documentation to support customers, such as product datasheet, specification, application notes and demo boards.
- In this role, you will be become the go to expert for all customers technical inquires. Working with our system architects, silicon characterization engineers, marketing and board design engineers.
- Good understanding on GPU/CPU/SoC interfaces (e.g. USB, SPI, UART, I2C, I2S) and memory subsystem design is a must.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and customer-oriented attitude is a must.
- Strong debugging skills and proficient with high speed scopes and logic analyzers, etc.
- Experience with board design, specification writing, or FPGA development is a plus.
- Experience with embedded low level firmware and/or knowledge of embedded operating systems is a plus.