ADECCO is currently recruiting candidates for an AUTOMOTIVE LOT ASSISTANT for a automotive auction facility located south of Dayton.
1. Assist in assuring the inventory is in the proper designated areas of the lot at all times. Help with a physical inventory on a periodic basis.
2. Move vehicles requiring services from Mechanical Services Shop, Body Shop or Detail Shop to the proper staging areas at the required time. Assist in verifying that repairs are completed, charges submitted and inventory is moved to the designated lot area.
3. Perform duties in compliance with all contractual customer, contractor and supplier agreements.
4. Work from assigned list and number vehicles for sale.
5. Place stickers on factory and company vehicles. Locate cars without keys and any missing vehicles. Locate, number and place vehicles on spot.
6. Take pictures of inoperable vehicles for the sale.
7. Work with Key Tech to ensure lost keys are created and assigned to appropriate vehicle.
8. Track missing units and assist transporters in locating vehicles.
9. Bag, tag and store inventory from vehicles (and return once vehicle is sold).
10. Determine or confirm mileage of vehicle for inside administrators.
11. Perform physical verification of year, miles and VIN number of each vehicle before the sale.
12. Any other duties assigned by the General Manager or designated manager.
If you have a passion for cars and are willing to learn this industry, please click on "apply now" to submit your application for consideration.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...