The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair chain, Monro Muffler/Brake Inc., has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are money motivated, a self starter, and have previous automotive and/or tire service,you do not want to miss your chance. We offer ongoing technical training, various bonus opportunities. Benefits include two week vacation after the first fiscal year, use of the automotive facilities, automotive service discounts for relatives, as well as an Employee Management Service which offer recreational discounts at various locations throughout the country.
We offer one of the industries top benefits packages including: Health, Dental, Life, 401k (50% Match), paid vacation, bonus and incentive plans, and much more. Requirements:
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with vehicle repairs. ASE certifications desired.
- Able to explain repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Track record of high personal productivity
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- State Inspection license, where needed
Monster - 24 months ago