The Part-Time AV Support Technician reports to the Associate Director of IT and is responsible for supporting the technical needs of the Max Fisher Building Conference Rooms. This is one of the more visible and high profile IT positions at JFMD. This role performs standard media equipment setup and support for all AV related hardware and software applications. Hardware support includes computers, data projectors, monitor displays, DVD units, video and telephone conferencing units, and other equipment. Software and Application support includes but not limited to Microsoft Office, GoToMeeting, Skype, YouTube, Facebook and other Social Media applications. This is a late afternoon early evening position.
- Support video/IP conferencing and audio/visual systems.
- Assist with telecommunications systems.
- Provide event support for internal and client meetings.
- Support Internet based applications such as Skype, GoToMeeting and other Social Media related applications.
- A minimum of one year of working knowledge with Audio Visual equipment and applications.
- A minimum of one year of experience supporting all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues under stressful conditions.
- Working knowledge of Social Media applications, such as Skype, GoToMeeting, Facebook, and Youtube.
Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Detroit : Website