Our Assistant Vice President, Marketing Regulatory Review – Research will review and approve marketing materials and other public communications from our Research department.
- In consultative manner, analyze marketing materials and other forms of Research communication with the public and provide principal approval or instructions to change the material in order to provide approval.
- Consult with Research on their marketing initiatives and work independently with senior management.
- Research and address instances where firm’s policies regarding communications with the public are not being followed.
- Serve as a resource to Research and Home Office Staff on communications with the public.
ther Job Duties
- Educate advisors, financial institutions, and home office employees regarding communications with the public.
- Assist with research and response to regulatory inquiries including branch exams regarding communications with the public.
- Contribute to department initiatives that may include policy updates and training
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience
- The Series 7 and Series 24 are required, other licenses are a plus
- Performance Advertising/Marketing compliance review experience required
- Strong knowledge of complex products and alternatives investments
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Access
- Superior communication skills a must – verbal, written, presentation and listening skills
- Significant experience interacting with employees at all levels, including executive management team
- Candidates should be focused on results, seek out responsibility, be able to effectively team with others, and be able respond promptly and calmly to changes
- Position will based in Boston
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. Please login or create an account to apply to this position. Principals only. EOE