Establish the strategic development and delivery of the Leadership Development programs. Responsibilities include: Meeting with AT&T Senior Leaders to understand the needs and desired outcomes for the program to Ensure the program objectives align with key business strategies; Establishing learning objectives and designing the program in partnership with selected vendor(s); Select and project-manage vendor(s) who will design and deliver program; Work closely in conjunction with the Org & Talent Review process/organization to ensure the high potential business leader development program aligns with the development needs of the identified officer and senior manager candidates; Create and implement business cases as needed to support the programs; Continuously evaluate programs for upgrades and implement as necessary. |
Once Leadership program is designed and developed, the individual is responsible for managing and coordinating the delivery of programs. This includes, managing all vendors associated with the programs(working closely with consultants and vendors to provide learning solutions relative to the function across AT&T); Developing the administrative structure, policies, procedures and schedules required to support the program; Creating metrics to evaluate and measure the effectiveness of the program and to ensure continuous improvement so that the program stays current with business strategy, industry trends, and adult learning methodologies; Creating and leading the AT&T Business Leader University Governance Council which will oversee the entire Academy Program (hi potential & mgt development); Making critical decisions (i.e. strategy and methodology, program development and/or procurement, program delivery/implementation, measurement and maintenance, candidate on-boarding/exiting, etc.) related to the programs.
Additional responsibilities include, Providing strategic oversight and guidance for the general Management and Professional Development program; Implementing standardization efforts to ensure that we have a single, robust curriculum for the entire enterprise; Overseeing the creation of a curriculum that will address the needs of first-level, second-level, general managers, and executive leaders including individual contributors and people managers; Proactively researching new methods of delivery, usage of technology, etc., to provide learning solutions and support to employee as needed; Supervising teams by providing guidance, evaluating performance, etc.; and managing budgetary responsibilities of their organization headcount budget plus approximately $10M in program dollars.
Requirements include experience in the following:
* Management/Leadership Development
* Curriculum Development
* Program Development
* Program Delivery
* Vendor Management
* Ability to deal with ambiguous situations
* Diagnosis skills - translating organizational needs into development curriculum
* Must have the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of people at all levels, in particular, Senior Leaders, to ensure effective communication and success of all programs
* Must have exceptional leadership skills. Must be able to lead, and manage a team and have the ability to lead and influence Executives and Officers.
* Superior communication skills * Well rounded business experience (operational experience, financial experience, people management experience, process/policy development experience, etc.)
Desired Functional knowledge:
* Adult education theory
* Strategic Planning * Leadership Theory
* HR Systems, policies and practices
* Succession Planning, people planning & performance management
* Knowledge of Corporation's structure, culture, strategies, technologies and systems
AT&T - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...