AVP CREDIT ADMINISTRATION
Expanding community bank NY
Prepares and executes funding of loan packages and documentation in accordance with establishment guidelines and policies by performing the following duties..
- Review and prepare loan package and documentation following underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Prepare new loan credit files and legal files.
- Coordinate special documents to cover unusual loan terms with legal department.
- Ensure all title issues are met and that loan is properly recorded.
- Review and analyze title report to determine issues and any present or potential risk.
- Enter loan information into computer database or log.
- Update tickler system to note funding activities, interest rate settings, and billings.
- Request updated loan information from customers.
- Prepare monthly reports on loan portfolio.
- Prepare loan files for annual credit reviews, coordinates activity between Loan Operations and Loans.
- Conduct research, and compile and types statistical reports.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare agendas, reserve and prepare facilities, and record and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Make copies of correspondence or others printed materials.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Previous Manager experience is preferred.
Intermediate/advanced knowledge of MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), ability to run queries, structure of logical expressions, pivot tables, macros, knowledge of Harland LaserPro will be a big plus.