Delivers a full range of employee relations and human resources consulting services that provides corporate management with an internal resource for achieving organizational goals and effectiveness.
- Provides consulting services relative to counseling, performance management, discipline, termination, severance, retention, and productivity.
- Schedules and regularly meets with Corporate Office Department Heads and their direct reports.
- Manages the development, interpretation, and maintenance of policy and the Corporate Office Employee Handbook.
- Conducts Ethics & Compliance investigations and recommends resolution.
- Manages contractual vendor relationships, (BNA, outplacement organizations).
- Reviews merger, acquisition, and divestiture documents on request.
- Coordinates employee relations management training.
- Coordinates employee immigration activity.
- Manages EEO reporting.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Requires three to seven years relevant work experience.
- Proficient with MS Office suite.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel, talk or hear, to sit and use hands, to stand, walk, and lift and carry up to 20 pounds. Telephone and computer are used for prolonged periods. The vision requirement includes the ability to adjust focus.
HCA Inc - 17 months ago