The primary purpose of this position is to assist the
Credit Union in achieving its mission of becoming the
members’ financial partner and helping to fulfill their
life-long dreams. The role of this position is to foster
an environment conducive to member satisfaction, as well
as employee achievement and fulfillment. Maintain
compliance with regulatory standards as well as a
working knowledge of all services and operations of the
Credit Union while supporting a sales and service
- Supervise and manage all daily activities of the
keep the Chief Lending Officer advised of trends.
- Track and monitor loan portfolio performance and
demonstrating the performance of all areas of the
- Provide management with statistical data
the Lending department.
- Assist by participating in the strategic vision of
department goals, objectives and strategies.
- Communicate, develop, implement, and monitor
that the budget meets organizational goals.
- Establish and implement departmental budget assuring
ideas and concerns.
- Participate on the management team by contributing
Education and Experience
institution experience is required.
- Four year degree in business related field.
- Ten years progressive lending-based financial
- Five years supervisory experience is highly
and procedures and PC related software (skilled in
- Strong analytical skills and trend analysis.
- Strong knowledge of collection laws and regulations.
- Strong knowledge of Financial Institution policies
MS Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Ability to research and interpret as well as manage
data entry skills, research and organizational
- Basic math/accounting skills, 10-key calculator,
This position requires registration as a Mortgage Loan
Originator (MLO) with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing
System (NMLS) and Registry on an annual basis in
addition to maintaining updates as needed. Initial
registration is required immediately upon hire into this
position. Failure to register or maintain a current
registry, or any criminal activity that would bar
continued participation as a MLO may result in
disciplinary action, up to and including termination of
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.