Interthinx is a leading national provider of comprehensive risk mitigation solutions focusing on mortgage fraud, collateral risk and valuation, regulatory compliance, forensic loan audit services, loss mitigation, and loss forecasting. The Interthinx focus is on helping clients reduce risk, increase operational efficiencies, satisfy regulator demands, manage data verification, remain compliant and mitigate loan buybacks. We are a profitable, upbeat and passionate company built on honesty, integrity and individual respect in all matters involving customers, partners and employees! Come join the Interthinx team!
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties :
• Own and drive the process of defining, developing, and marketing a robust suite of Quality Control audit products including the following:
• Develop and own data strategy for Quality Control group
- Define annual Quality Control product strategy and revenue forecasts with clear objectives and long-term vision.
- Develop business case justification for new Quality Control products and material changes in current Quality Control products.
- Translate strategies into actionable requirements and initiatives for production teams.
- Assist in the process of translating customer feedback, market research, data analysis and market trends to make improvements or enhancements to the Quality Control product and department.
- Regularly produce metrics and measures to support closed-loop feedback process which ensures and validates superior product delivery to customers.
• Own and drive Client Portal development, to include business case and Business Requirements document for Technology
- Develop strategy overview document, including both product enhancements and future product development
- Draft Business Requirements documentation for technology group for a database to house additional and standardized data
- Define productivity and other enhancements that can be driven off of additional data received by client
• Work with sales and production teams to develop and close new QC opportunities including RFP responses, pricing recommendations and Statement of Work evaluations.
• Work closely with production group on a regular basis to ensure our Quality Control offering is delivered accurately, timely and in full compliance with customer, agency and investor requirements.
• Ensure that all technology and other Quality Control processes continue to satisfy business needs.
• Stay abreast of ever changing Regulations to assure Quality Control production team is well informed of all industry changes and enhancements.
• Lead LRS Product presentations at customer events, including Interthinx Risk Summit and industry conferences
• Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
• Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• 10+ years experience in the Mortgage Industry.
• 5+ years of experience with Quality Control and Quality Assurance management.
• Extensive expertise and knowledge in the policies, principles, concepts and practices of residential mortgage loan originations including all facets of processing, underwriting, and servicing.
• Excellent understanding of Agency requirements (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD, and VA).
• Experience with quality control audit design, setup, reporting and training curriculums.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi task between multiple projects and clients at different stages.
• Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Must work well in a team, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment.
• Must demonstrate a strong working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
• Up to 50% travel may be required.
Interthinx is an equal opportunity employer.
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience
All insurance coverage is based upon calculated risk -- but who's doing the calculating? Insurance Services is one source for such...