Manage AWS platforms in a production environment with minimum downtime.
Manage all internet applications inclusive to, but not limited to DNS, Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl. A huge plus would be someone proficient in writing scripts, and maintaining backups.
Document server configurations, and scripts, and all other relevant information in a repository to share information.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of all Linux Servers and applications in the Amazon AWS cloud.
For more information, please visit us at www.beardatasolutions.com
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with GitHub
- 3+ years of Linux system admin experience
- 3 to 5 years of operational experience with Linux and application software in a production environment.
- Experience documenting server configurations
- Plus would be someone that has written PERL scripts and load balancing experience.
- Web technologies, technical languages, browsers, search procedures, search engines, platforms and applications.
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science or related field
- Works independently and can communicate effectively written and verbal
- Someone that can works well under pressure
Please send resume to email@example.com
BEAR Data Solutions - 22 months ago