If you are an AX Developer with X++ experience, please read on!
Headquartered in sunny Orange County, California, we've built a long-standing reputation for over decade in the mobile workforce management. Long before everyone had an iPad, FieldConnect was delivering mobile workforce solutions to multi-national Fortune 1000 companies.
FieldConnect is a rapidly growing company, with a stable customer base, great culture and exciting career opportunities. Thousands of employees around the world use FieldConnect mobile workforce solutions every day.
Great developers matter to FieldConnect. Working somewhere that understands that great developers matter should be your priority. We don’t employ just anyone, but if you love cutting edge technology, a thriving environment and good work environment, please read on!
We sell mobile solutions connected to Dynamics ERP systems around the world. Our company culture is truly one of a kind and something that we are continually proud of. Right now we are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer, ideally with a background in asp.net in addition to experience with X++.
Relocation will be provided if needed.
What's in it for you:
- Paid time off including Vacation
- Comprehensive Medical benefits
- Great company culture
What you'll be doing (in a nutshell):
- Design and development in X++ and .Net
- Custom services with AIF
- Creating really interesting products
- Mentoring others
What you need for this position:
- Bachelors in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience customizing Microsoft Dynamics AX (2009 or 2012 preferred)
- 5+ years programming experience with .NET and X++
- Experience integrating to and from Dynamics AX using AIF services
- Experience with Dynamics AX workflow
- Testing and debugging in the Dynamics AX AOT
- Hot fixes and service packs applied to Dynamics AX
Extra credit for the following:
- Certified in Dynamics AX
- Recent MS Certification in Application Development
So, if you are an AX Developer with experience, please apply today!