A Dynamics AX Implementation Consultant will be focused on the delivery and implementation of Microsoft's AX solution. The AX Implementation Consultant will have developed deep functional skills in Dynamics AX that will be used in performing these tasks. Consultants will also play a project management role for smaller clients and projects.
A Consultant will be part of one or multiple teams that will use problem-solving skills to develop and implement in their module of specialty for Dynamics AX (T&L, Financials, Projects, Production, etc.) for Tribridge clients. Each Consultant will be placed on a project team that will be defined and organized according to the skills and experience required for the implementation. The consultant will be familiar with software implementation and structured implementation methodologies.
The AX Implementation Consultant will spend a majority of their time executing tasks related to client delivery. Most of this client time will be focused on detailed project tasks. A small portion of client time will be spent on project management tasks. A Consultant will also be expected to participate in team building and to develop team and client relationships. Any non-client time will be spent on personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks.
Consulting work will be primarily performed at our client sites. Some amount of overnight travel (approximately 70%) is inherent in any consulting business and will be required of our Team Members. Client locations may also be spread out over a geographic area and will require additional daily driving time for Team Members to reach their work site. Tribridge will reimburse for mileage and out of town travel expenses incurred while working on client sites according to the Tribridge stated policies.
- Perform business requirements analysis and design
- Perform gap analysis between AX functionality and client's requirements
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work-arounds to meet client requirements
- Document functional requirements and software designs
- Train users on new process and AX
- Develop data conversion and testing strategies
- Manage individual budget and scope of work
- Perform Dynamics AX functionality demonstrations
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
- 4-year degree in business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent; MBA/CPA is a plus
- Minimum 2 years functional expertise in implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX v. 2009 and/or 2012 required
- Minimum of 8 months implementing AX 2012 required
- Dynamics AX Financials, Trade & Logistics or Production certified preferred. Master certifications highly desirable
- Deep functional knowledge in at least one of the following modules required: GL, AR, AP, T&L or production
- Other module knowledge a plus
- Experience with core business processes such as accounting, distribution/supply chain and manufacturing required
- Experience with other Dynamics solutions (Great Plains, Solomon, Navision, CRM) a plus
- Experience implementing other Tier 1 ERP solutions (JD Edwards, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, IFS) a plus
- Large consulting organization experience, preferred
- Live within the vicinity of a major US airport
- Ability to travel out-of-town approximately 70% of the time
Profile for Success:
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
- Flexibility: task assignment, priorities, work environment
- Open minded, desire to learn
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Willingness to do some traveling
- Detail oriented, strong analytical, numerical, planning and reasoning abilities
- Ability to work independently and on a team
Some of the benefits include:
- Medical Insurance, eligibility starts your first day of employment with a significant portion provided by Tribridge
- Dental Insurance, eligibility starts your first day of employment with a significant portion provided by Tribridge
- Paid Time Off is granted on your first day of employment
- 401K Match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurances
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 15 to 25 Days Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Community Service Time off
- Training Budget
- Bonus & Incentive Programs
- Year Round Business Casual Dress Code
Founded in 1998, Tribridge is a leading IT services provider dedicated to helping customers leverage cloud and on-premise business solutions to become more productive, profitable, competitive and secure. Specializing in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP, SharePoint and other essential productivity solutions, the firm's more than 450 professionals capitalize on an award-winning combination of industry expertise, technical proficiency and proven service methodology to create an exceptional customer experience and promote a solid return on IT investments. In 2012, Tribridge was selected by Microsoft as the Worldwide Dynamics Partner of the Year for the 3 rd time in 5 years along with multiple regional awards related to service excellence and growth. Tribridge is one of only 2 members of Microsoft’s elite NSI (National Systems Integrators) program that is directly managed for both Dynamics and Platform delivery. Tribridge serves over 3,500 companies representing a variety of industries throughout the U.S.
Ranked in the top 20 in the Workplace Dynamics Top Places to Work 2010 Survey, Tribridge has built a sustainable and growing business by focusing on the needs of our team members. We attract top-performing, experienced team members and encourage them to “think like owners,” making decisions in the best interests of the organizations they serve. Our goal is to create a fast-paced growth environment that challenges the best and brightest in the industry and rewards them with a career that offers a balanced lifestyle, professional peer experience and a financial share of our overall success.
If offered employment, must have legal right to work in U.S. EOE.
No Phone calls or Agencies Please