The successful candidate will gain a full overview of Aberdeen's operations by working 10 weeks in one of several departments (i.e., Fixed Income, Equities, Property, Aberdeen Solutions, Business Development, Product Management, Compliance, Legal, Marketing). Interns will have the opportunity to learn and develop through on the job training, projects, and by attending presentations by leaders of each department associated with our Graduate Development Program.
After the internship, interns will have the opportunity to be considered for our Graduate Development Program as a Graduate Business Analyst (GBA). The GBA program includes working (4-6) 4 month rotations through Aberdeen departments both in the Philadelphia office and internationally.
Should you wish to apply for this role, please email the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org , attaching a copy of your resume/cover letter with the position in the subject line.
- University student in Junior year working towards a 4 year degree, preferably in Business Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing and/or Accounting fields of study
- Strong financial modeling and excel skills are preferred, but not required
- Applicant should be a self-starter, possess an ability to be a contributing member to a team, have strong organizational skills to manage projects to completion, and demonstrate the ability to solve complex problems
- Knowledge and familiarity with Access and Word
- Strong written and oral communications skills
Aberdeen Asset Management - 13 months ago